Join the Best Place to Work in Wilson as voted on by the readers of The Wilson Times
Working at North State Consulting
Working at North State Consulting allows you to grow your career, learn what business is about, and how a business can grow through the services we offer. You will work collaboratively with Executives to implement sales and business models designed in-house. Your opinion matters. Your feedback is a vital part of our success.
A Day in The Life
What we look for in a team member:
- People looking to grow their careers in sales!
- People that can sell anything!
- Motivated individuals.
- You don’t have to be a tech person to work in Tech!
- Build and grow your Tech and software sales career without being a tech expert.
Join the team at one of the hottest startups in Wilson, NC! We are a team of people who have the hustle and gratitude it takes to selflessly serve our clients every day and build something unique.
A Message From Our CEO
“I am humbled and honored that you are considering employment with NSC and allowing us to be a part of your journey. We work very hard to create a comfortable and open atmosphere for you to grow personally and professionally. Our motto is a “Methodology for Growth.” That does not just apply to our client’s growth. That applies to your career growth as well. Our interview process is designed to be bi-directional. We want to make sure you are a great fit for us, but we also want to be a great fit for you. I invite any candidate to contact me directly. I would enjoy the opportunity to meet you!”
– Bill O’Boyle, CEO
Business Development Representative
We are looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirited individuals for an inside sales position with a lot of room to move up in the company. Our company is hired by software companies to provide Executive level consulting with their strategic planning, sales, and marketing strategies. Most of those companies also hire us to implement those strategies with our reps. In that case, our reps make calls into their market base and either book demos/appointments for their internal sales teams or we close the business in house. The rep works directly with our Exec team, and the Client’s Exec team to continuously refine and better the strategy.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude