Business Development Representative
Looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirited individuals for an inside sales position with a lot of room to move up in the company. Although the task is initially cold calling, we are really looking for people to help scale sales organizations for each client, which could open opportunities for sales development and executive management.
Our company is hired by software companies to provide Executive level consulting with their strategic planning, sales, and marketing strategies. Most of those companies also hire us to implement those strategies with our reps. In that case, our reps make calls into their market base and either book demos/appointments for their internal sales teams or we close the business in house. The rep works directly with our Exec team, and the Client’s Exec team to continuously refine and better the strategy.
We offer health benefits, 401k matching and stock options to each employee at 90 days and provide many opportunities along the way to earn more.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Proven inside sales experience
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRMs
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• A positive attitude